THE FINE PRINT
Cancellations + Rescheduling
All payments are final and non-refundable.
If you need to reschedule your shoot you must do so at least one week prior to the shoot date otherwise your ability to reschedule will be forfeited and you will be required to pay the makeup artist a $250 cancellation fee. This is so that nobody on my team loses time or money unnecessarily. There are no reshoots. Don’t worry, I get it right the first time.
Each client is allowed to reschedule only once. This new shoot date must take place within 3 months of the cancelled shoot date. When you request a rescheduling, you will be given a list of available days within that 3 month period. It will be up to you to make one of the available days work for you.
Lots of crazy stuff can happen in life and you may need to reschedule. I totally get it. Me and my team will do what we can to move mountains to get you rescheduled as soon as possible. I’m usually booked several months ahead. That means you will need to be flexible and possibly willing to travel to grab the next available slot. It’s up to you to make it work. Since your initial payment is valid for 3 months after your original shoot date. This should be plenty of time to get you back on the schedule and rolling.
Payment options include cash, personal checks or credit card via Pay Pal for a 3% additional handling fee. All payments are final and non-refundable.
A 50% non-refundable initial payment is required at the time of booking. Upon booking a session, you will receive a Paypal invoice for the deposit. (You don’t need an account with Paypal for this).
50% Initial Payment
Your initial payment is not simply a deposit for the photo shoot. Here’s why. The work to create a successful photo shoot is divided into 2 parts. the first part is about strategizing and creating a great shoot plan including locations, styling and creating a shot list. This is more than 70% of the work. The second part of the work is the execution of the plan I create in Step 1.
The 1st installment covers:
- My time in consultation with you prior to the shoot. This is the time we spend meeting one on one in person or via Skype working thru the specifics of your Brand and what I am creating for you.
- My time and effort in scouting of targeted locations, revisiting those locations several times for optimal light. This takes several days.
- It culminates in the creation of your personalized 3 look Look Book that is the road map we will be using for the next phase of our work together.
The 2nd installment covers:
- The photo shoot itself.
- Editing of your session down to 200 frames as well as doing a basic adjustment for color, contrast and exposure.
- A password protected online gallery of our session together.
- A post shoot pow wow where we will review your session together and I will help you narrow down your selections for retouch. (Retouches are an additional cost.)
Both parts of the work take a tremendous amount of time and effort and are nonrefundable. Sometimes resistance come up for people during this process. I get it. If you decide to not move forward with the photo shoot after you have consulted and received your Look Book, Phase 1 is considered completed and there will be no refunds.
Balance payment is due 7-10 days prior to photo or video shoots.